Meet MÜV Plus Strain-Specific Syringe Jump to Recipe
There’s a reason why patients love MÜV Plus.
Plus cartridges and All-in-One are extracted from strains grown in the MÜV Cultivation. These vapes contain only the concentration of the strain extracted, including its cannabis-derived terpenes. Plus vapes were the easiest and most discreet way to consume MÜV Strains - until now.
Plus Strain-Specific Distillate
Plus Strain-Specific Syringe is the newest member of the Plus family. Housed in a simple, measured-dose syringe, Plus Distillate contains only the cannabinoids and terpenes from the strain extracted (or, cannabis-derived terpenes only!). Think of it as the next generation of our Distillate Syringe, formulated to provide strain-specific effects.
Like Hybrid Distillate, Plus Syringe resembles honey in color and texture and requires light heating to dose. This is best achieved by securely screwing the cap to the syringe and placing in a shallow bowl of warm (not hot!) or by holding the syringe in the crook of your elbow for 15-30 seconds.
What Are The Plus Strains?
Just as with MÜV Plus Carts and All-in-Ones, the strains available will rotate based on what has been harvested recently at the MÜV Cultivation. These strains rotate to provide a great variety of medicinal options for Florida’s Patients.
Three of our favorite strains include:
- Clementine - revered for its uplifting effects, and its stress and anxiety relief, according to MÜV Patients. Patients can expect notes of citrus and spice from this sativa strain.
- Guru - known for its relaxing, sedating and pain-relieving effects according to MÜV Patients. Patients can expect strong notes of grapefruit and diesel from this indica strain.
- Lemon Lights - an indica strain with notes of citrus and pine. Lemon Lights is known for its relaxing, pain-relieving effects.
- Sour Jack - a potent sativa strain known for its happy, energizing and focused effects. The citrusy sweet strain provides stress and headache relief while combating fatigue, according to MÜV Patients.
Why Distillate Syringe?
Distillate is the Swiss army knife of cannabis products. The concentration of cannabinoids provides a potent way to dose your favorite strains in a variety of ways, including:
- Oral - by adding atop a bite of food, or even by infusing a fat-based carrier like butter (check out our favorite cannabutter recipe here)
- Vaporization - by using a dab rig, pocket nail or e-rig
Patients can truly customize their medicating experience with this robust product.
However you consume, don’t forget to track in Strainprint™! Tracking the products and strains you try helps to identify what is best for your medical needs. Learn more here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Plus Distillate Syringe
Still a little fuzzy on the Plus details? Take a look at the most frequently asked questions about the newest Plus strain-specific product:
1. Why is Hybrid Distillate higher in THC than Plus Distillate?
Terpenes and flavonoids! The addition of the strain’s terpene profile and flavonoids will provide a robust medicating experience due to the entourage effect, despite being lower in THC mg.
2. Can I eat distillate?
MÜV Plus Distillate is activated, so it can be dosed orally for edible-like effects (typically with a slower onset time, but times vary greatly by patient).
3. What is the difference between Plus Syringes and MÜV Cannabis Distillate?
Plus Syringes are strain specific, meaning the terpenes are extracted from cannabis plants and reintroduced after the distillation process making it a strain-specific option. Hybrid Distillate Syringe contains minimal terpenes, therefore it is not strain-specific.
4. Is distillate stronger than flower?
Distillate oil is a concentrated version of a strain, which provides a macrodose of 25mg per dose. This is significantly more potent than vaping or smoking flower, which provides approx. 5mg per dose.
5. How much are distillate syringes?
Hybrid and Plus Distillate Syringes are $70 per gram.
6. What is the difference between distillate and concentrate?
Distillate is a form of concentrate that can be consumed just as you would shatter, crumble or live rosin. The primary difference is the refining of the raw extract:for concentrates, the crude extract is manipulated to create shatter and crumble, whereas with distillate, the extract is refined and distilled to produce distillate.
7. Is RSO stronger than distillate?
RSO is significantly more potent than distillate. While the THC mg per syringe may appear the same or similar, RSO provides more intense effects when compared to distillate as it contains all parts of the cannabis plant, including the fats, chlorophyll and lipids.
8. How do you use distillate cannabis oil?
Distillate oil is a very customizable medical cannabis option. It can be used in a variety of ways, primarily:
- Inhaled via dabbing (or the heating with a dab rig, pocket nail or e-rig)
- Added to whole flower and combusted
- Consumed orally on its own or atop a cracker
- Infused into foods
9. How long does THC distillate high last?
Distillate effects vary based on how the concentrate is consumed. When dabbed or vaporized in a cartridge, distillate will provide approx. 3-4 hours of effects, while oral consumption provides effects that last approx. 4-8 hours.
Shop Plus Distillate At MÜV FL Today!
If you’re still unsure of where MÜV Plus Distillate fits into your medical cannabis routine, no need to worry! Our MedTenders and Patient Care Team Representatives are standing by to help you navigate the sticky world of distillate. Visit us in stores, contact us via phone or live chat, or reserve your syringe online today!